Waste Treatment Specialist
Our client is a UK-based waste treatment and renewable energy specialist. The company provides sustainable waste treatment services to local authority and commercial customers across the UK, helping them enhance recycling and reduce impact on the environment by diverting waste away from landfill.
Clarke Willmott was instructed in relation to the construction aspects of the client’s latest project, including the drafting and negotiation of bespoke amendments to a variety of construction contracts and the drafting and negotiation of bespoke employer documents and the operations and maintenance contract.
- Our client commissioned a multi-million pound development of a new waste to energy facility.
- The team acted for the client on the procurement, design and construction of the plant and the ongoing operation and maintenance contract for the facility.
- Advising in relation to a multi-million pound new waste to energy plant.
- Giving procurement advice, drafting and negotiating bespoke amendments to IChemE Yellow Book sub-contracts, JCT Intermediate and JCT Minor Works Contracts.
- The team also drafted bespoke documents such as an employer to employer deed of novation was involved in the drafting of the ongoing operation and maintenance contract for this facility.