Residential and agricultural property law
Helen is a Senior Associate in the Private Property and Agriculture team specialising in non-contentious residential, agricultural and rural property law, including sales and purchases, landlord and tenant matters, remortgages, the basic payment scheme and easements. Helen’s agricultural and equestrian background assists in providing practical advice in such transactions.
Helen joined Clarke Willmott in September 2009 as a trainee solicitor after her law degree at The University of Exeter. Helen qualified as a solicitor in September 2011.
Helen is a member of the Agricultural Law Association.
How Helen can help you
- Sales and purchases of residential properties, both freehold and leasehold
- Sales and purchases of agricultural land and farms, including dealing with the transfer of basic payment scheme entitlements
- Auction sales and purchases
- Remortgages for residential properties
- Remortgages for agricultural land and farms
- Acting for landlords and tenants in granting and surrendering agricultural tenancies
- Granting residential tenancies
- First registration applications to the Land Registry
- Advising on commons rights, dealing with the transfer of commons rights and registering the transfers with the local authority