Banking and financial services
Financial services solicitors with unrivalled sector knowledge
Clarke Willmott’s team of financial services solicitors cover a range of different practice areas, including corporate and commercial, commercial property, construction, planning, private capital and litigation. Many of the team have experience of working with the sector , giving us a level of industry knowledge beyond many of our competitors.
Businesses in the financial services sector operate in an increasingly challenging environment. The regulatory structure and rules are constantly changing and the regulators are becoming ever stricter. We provide practical cost-effective advice on a wide range of banking and finance specific services, helping our clients navigate the pitfalls and organise their businesses for greater commercial success.
Our financial services specialists advise clearing and private banks, building societies, specialist lenders and corporate and individual borrowers on all aspects of lending transactions and related issues. We also advise financial advisers, appointed representatives, introducers, professional and trade bodies, and entrepreneurs looking to enter the industry.
Our expertise in banking and finance law
We advise on all types of finance arrangement and legislative changes including:
- Drafting and advising on Loan and facility agreements and related security documentation
- Property and development (construction and planning) finance and refinancing
- Financing of business acquisitions and corporate restructuring
- Financial litigation
- Professional negligence claims
- Customer and commercial disputes including alleged mis-selling
Our financial services legal experience in action
- Acting for a high streets banks’ in connection with the securitisation of their customer’s debt over property portfolios, ranging from £250,000 up to £40,000,000.
- Acting for lenders and borrowers in connection with secured loans facilities up to £100million including development and acquisition finance.
- Panel appointees for a number of high street banks and lenders up to £250 million.
Contact a financial services solicitor today
Our specialist financial services solicitors based in Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, London, Manchester, Southampton and Taunton provide legal advice to banking and finance clients based in both in the UK and internationally.
Call for a free initial consultation today on 0800 652 8025 – or get in touch online.