International legal services for business
International corporate and commercial law
These are truly global times and many UK businesses have assets and interests overseas or are looking to expand into foreign markets. The current climate also makes the UK an attractive proposition for overseas investors. Clarke Willmott’s corporate and commercial team has extensive experience of international law and provides the highest standard of multi-jurisdiction legal advice to help our clients achieve their goals, wherever in the world they wish to do business.
How our international law specialists can help
Our commercial and corporate solicitors regularly advise on:
- Chinese legal services
- Investments into the UK
- Cross border mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity investment
- UK corporate tax
- Business notary services
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Restructuring, reorganisations & demergers
- Partnerships, joint ventures and shareholders agreements
Who we can help and how
Our corporate and commercial team’s broad experience of international law and overseas markets enables them to provide expert legal advice and practical effective solutions, to help your business achieve its global ambitions, no matter how complex the issue.
We make the effort to understand the issues, commercial realities and opportunities your business faces and can advise on many aspects of international law from UK tax implications for overseas business to complex cross-border corporate transactions.
Why choose Clarke Willmott solicitors for international business?
- In depth understanding of UK and international law, combining strong technical expertise with commercial acumen
- Well placed to service nationwide and international clients with offices in London and across England and Wales
- Our regional structure allows us to offer high quality legal advice and expertise at a competitive price
- Leading Legal 500 firm
- The Law Society’s Lexcel accreditation for compliance and client care standards
Contact an international lawyer today
Our specialist commercial and corporate solicitors based in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Manchester, Southampton and Taunton offer expert legal support and advice to both UK and international businesses and investors.
Call for a free initial consultation today on 0800 652 8025 (+44 345 652 8025 outside of the UK) or get in touch online.
Share this page
Your key contacts
Simon advises on corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, equity investments, corporate reorganisations and general corporate governance.View profile >
Simon helps businesses and their owners with their Corporate legal issues, advising on business structuring, funding and M&A transactions.View profile >