Rich focuses on working with owners and operators of care homes.
Rich is an established solicitor. Rich is ranked as a Leading Individual by Legal 500 and is in their Hall of Fame. Legal 500 says Rich is “highly experienced”. Legal 500 includes a testimonial saying Rich “has extensive knowledge of the banking and finance sector” and “is liked and trusted by his clients, for good reason – he works indefatigably in their interests, fighting their corner against much larger firms and institutions.”
Legal 500 also notes Rich brings “a wealth of healthcare sector knowledge”.
Chambers and Partners includes Rich as a ranked lawyer. They say clients describe Rich as “very approachable and easy to communicate with”.
Rich has appeared on Panorama. He has been quoted in The Telegraph, The Times and The Independent.
Rich graduated from the University of Southampton with a First Class degree in law. Rich spent six years working in the City where he trained and practiced with a Magic Circle firm. Rich then joined a leading South Coast law firm where he made partner when aged just 31.
- Advising on a £12,000,000 financing for a care provider
- Advising a large group on the acquisition of a trading care home
- Advising the owners of a care home on selling their business
- Advising the main owner of a care group on succession planning
- Advising on implications of being the nominated individual registered with the Care Quality Commission
A wealth of healthcare sector knowledge.
The Legal 500
Very approachable and easy to communicate with.