Philippa is committed to helping couples navigate all aspects of the legal process on the breakdown of their relationship in a pragmatic, collaborative and family-focused way including supporting couples to reach arrangements for their children and achieve healthy future co-parenting relationships.
Philippa has significant experience advising a wide range of clients on all aspects of family law. She specialises in resolving high net worth financial cases involving complex trust assets, farms and businesses as well as arrangements for children (including international relocation). Philippa joined Clarke Willmott in 2022 following just over six years at a boutique family law practice. Before that she spent five years at a leading London law firm at which she trained and qualified
Philippa is a qualified family mediator and deals with all types of mediation including financial claims arising on divorce, disputes arising from cohabitation and children arrangements. She is available to conduct sole mediations and co-mediations in our offices in Taunton and Bristol, as well as virtually.
Philippa is a qualified mediator and member of Resolution, the family lawyers’ association which aims to resolve Family Law matters through a constructive approach.
How Philippa can help you
Philippa offers a bespoke and personal service to support clients through the legal process to achieve their particular aims. Philippa is valued by her clients for her calm and supportive approach, and her willingness to do her utmost to achieve the best possible outcome. Philippa provides an excellent service to clients, taking their individual needs into account, frequently receiving referrals from current and former clients, as well as from other professionals as a result of her approach.
Philippa regularly deals with:
- Financial provision on divorce, including after overseas divorce
- Cohabitation rights
- Applications for domestic and international relocation with children
- Separation agreements
- Disputes about the care or education of children
- Child residence and contact disputes
- Cases involving allegations of domestic violence and applications for non-molestation and occupation orders.
- Variation or set aside of existing financial orders
- Advising parties in financial disputes. including complicated asset structures, multiple properties and inter-jurisdictional elements.
- Advising parents and wider family members in relation to child arrangement proceedings including cases where there are serious allegations of significant harm.
- Advising clients with complex assets including farms, business assets, trusts, carried interests and Restricted Stock Units/Share Options.
- Advising clients in conjunction with out of Court options such as mediation, arbitration and Private Financial Dispute Resolution (FDR) hearings.