Specialist divorce solicitors
Get expert legal advice on your divorce
Every couple’s relationship, circumstances and finances are unique. That’s why it’s so important to receive expert advice from an experienced divorce solicitor based on your individual situation and the options available to you.
- If you’re married or in a civil partnership, we can help you with divorce, dissolving your civil partnership, financial settlements and separation agreements.
- If you’re unmarried, we can help you with cohabitation agreements and disputes.
- If you have children, we can help you with arrangements for children and co-parenting agreements.
- If you or your partner is a foreign national, has assets overseas and your children reside outside of the UK, or will do so in the future, our international divorce solicitors can advise you on how these issues could affect the process.
Book your consultation with a specialist divorce solicitor today
Call us now on 0800 422 0123 or contact us online to arrange a consultation with one of our specialist divorce solicitors.
On this page
- Our divorce expertise
- Divorce financial settlements
- Arrangements for children
- Protecting pre-marital assets
- Why choose us?
- Relationship breakdown tool
- What our clients say
- Divorce FAQs
There’s no question that divorce is a life-changing event, however amicable it may be. Our specialist divorce solicitors can help you untie your relationship sensitively, efficiently and with compassion to everyone involved, but most importantly, your children.
We’ll always advise you on the best way to deal with your divorce cost-effectively and with dignity, from family mediation to firm litigious action if needed.
We also have the experience and expertise you need to resolve highly sensitive disputes over children or money, as well as other complex issues, including jointly owned property pension funds, offshore assets and family business concerns.
Our divorce solicitors can guide you through your financial settlement and will seek a voluntary agreement through mediation wherever possible to save you money and additional stress.
We specialise in all aspects of divorce financial settlements and can advise you on protecting or dividing assets – including pensions, trusts and company partnership interests. We have particular expertise in divorces involving a family farm and we understand the specific issues that can arise from these complex disputes.
We can also consult our specialist commercial law and private wealth colleagues and draw on our strong links to counsel and expert third-party advice to ensure you receive the highest quality, all-encompassing guidance needed to secure the best possible outcome for you.
Agreeing arrangements for your children following divorce is often the most contentious and emotional issue to resolve. Our aim is to make the decision-making process as smooth as possible and, above all, focussed on the best interests of your children.
We can help you agree:
- How your children will be financially supported
- Who your children will live with
- How much contact you will each have with your children
Our specialist divorce solicitors can advise you on how best to ‘ring-fence’ any assets you had before your marriage or civil partnership to help to protect them if your relationship breaks down in the future.
We can help you identify pre-marital assets and collect evidence that would support your claims if they were challenged in Court by your ex-spouse. We can also explain how to stop your pre-marital assets being counted as joint assets in a divorce financial settlement.
- Sensitive and caring approach
- Highly rated in The Legal 500 and Chambers UK
- Members of Resolution and committed to its Code of Practice
- Trained collaborative lawyers and mediators
- Specialists across the firm can advise on complex aspects of your case
- Competitive pricing and tight cost control
Our Parting Ways tool is a great first step in guiding you through the legalities of a relationship breakdown. If your marriage or civil partnership has broken down irreparably, our free easy-to-use tool provides an overview of what you need to consider from a legal perspective.
It only takes a few minutes to complete, and you will receive a guide tailored to your responses. You will not be asked for any personal information unless you decide you would like to speak with one of our divorce solicitors.Get your guide
Speak to a solicitor specialising in divorce
To arrange your consultation, call 0800 422 0123 or contact us online to get expert legal advice on divorce and family law issues.