Henry is approachable and understanding while he excels at finding solutions to factually and legally complex disputes.
Henry is a Solicitor in our Property Litigation team specialising in landlord and tenant disputes, property rights, claims arising out of property transactions (including misrepresentation and professional negligence) and the New Telecommunications Code.
Henry joined Clarke Willmott in 2015 as a paralegal and completed his training contract with the firm gaining experience in Commercial Property, Insolvency and Property Litigation.
He regularly advises on:
- The rights of landowners under the New Telecommunications Code;
- Landlord and tenant disputes including forfeiture, recovery of rent and service charge disputes;
- Residential and non-residential possession claims, including against trespassers;
- The enforcement and release of easements (including rights of light), restrictive covenants and other property rights;
- Adverse possession claims; and,
- Claims arising out of property transactions including professional negligence claims and misrepresentation claims.