Georgia is an Associate in our Bristol Private Capital team specialising in estate planning, Wills and trusts.
Georgia advises high net-worth clients and their families across Southern England and Wales.
Georgia is able to look at the whole picture and offer solutions using a plain English approach.
Georgia is a Full Member of STEP, the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
How Georgia can help you
- Advising on a succession plan for your family
- Preparing a Will
- Preparing a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
- Registering an LPA or Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA)
- Advising on lifetime gifts
- Setting up trusts, during lifetime or on death
- Advising on inheritance that you have received or are due to receive
- Advising on inheritance tax and capital gains tax, and other related tax issues
- Advising on your residence and domicile status
- Advising and outlining a plan of action regarding the succession of your assets abroad (or in the UK if you are a non-UK individual)
- Conducting domicile reviews
- Preparing wills for clients overseas with assets in multiple jurisdictions
- Advising and preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney for personal affairs and business affairs
- Dealing with the redirection of inheritance into trust for long term protection
- Preparing declarations of trust. For dealings in property where there has been unequal contributions of capital or uneven distributions of income regarding BTL properties.
- Restructuring of assets through use of trusts, wills and assisting more senior colleagues with the setting up of a family investment companies.
Georgia provided professional, proactive and balanced advice, which was delivered in a sensitive and sensible manner. She answered all of our questions well and was able to include a late addition of our son’s LPA at very short notice, which was greatly appreciated. She is an excellent lawyer as well as a really lovely person, and we are grateful for her help.
Georgia provided excellent and timely client service to us and ensured that a topic which could be challenging to discuss was handled considerately and professionally. Georgia is an excellent lawyer, and we look forward to working with her, with Carol and with Clarke Willmott in future.