Skip to content Skip to footer
Enquiries Call 0800 652 8025

Louise Goodwin


Home office: Manchester
Louise Goodwin - Litigation Solicitor - Manchester

Louise advises companies and their owners/office holders, entrepreneurs and other individuals in respect of all private and commercial disputes encompassing injunctive proceedings and all forms of alternative dispute resolution.

Louise is a Partner in Clarke Willmott’s Commercial and Private Litigation team where she advises companies, company owners, office holders, entrepreneurs and other individuals.

Louise joined Clarke Willmott in 2021 having trained and worked at DAC Beachcroft from 2006 to 2014 and Freeman Fisher / Primas from 2014 to 2021.

How Louise can help you

Seeking to provide commercial and cost effective solutions to legal disputes utilising the Court system to robustly pursue claims but also all forms of alternative dispute resolution seeking to minimise disruption caused to clients.

Louise’s practice covers all areas of dispute resolution from urgent injunctive proceedings, search and seizure orders to mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution. Her experience includes:


  • Successful claim for sub-contractor against national housebuilder via litigation involving adjudication and High Court proceedings.
  • Acting for founders of green energy company in respect of dispute with purchasers of business resulting in payment of significant damages, interests and costs.
  • Advising ex partners/employees of former national solicitors practice in respect of solicitors regulatory proceedings.
  • Acting as a Court appointed Supervising Solicitor in respect of search and seizure orders involving multi parties and sites.
  • Acting for various high value North west company owners in hospitality and retail sectors in respect of unfair prejudice petitions valued in excess of £5m.


Louise Goodwin is a highly competent individual…dedicated and very reactive to clients, yet remaining appropriately commercial.

The Legal 500

Looking for legal advice?