Sarah Arkless is a Lifetime Executive and joined Clarke Willmott in 2018 and has over 22 years of experience in a private client team. Sarah will help you plan for the future and protect assets for your loved ones.
Sarah specialises in:
- Advising on and preparing bespoke Wills for you tailored to your individual situation
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA)
- Registering an LPA or Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA)
- Advising on lifetime gifts
- Setting up trusts, during lifetime or on death, including those for disable or vulnerable beneficiaries.
- Advising on inheritance that you have received or are due to receive
- Advising on inheritance tax and capital gains tax, and other related tax issues
Sarah also offers financial assistance for those with no family or friends to help them, including the day to day running their accounts and payments of bills, arranging care packages, arranging insurances and liaising with financial planners and general assistance with paperwork.
Sarah has a wealth of experience working with the elderly and vulnerable clients, making legal issues clear and easy to understand. Sarah is a member of Solicitors for the Elderly.
After many years of help and advice I am always made to feel important. Thank you.
Unable to fault the service received.