Rebecca works with clients to provide practical and business focused advice on a range of commercial agreements.
Rebecca is an Associate in the corporate and commercial team and advises on a wide range of commercial agreements. She has experience in advising start ups, SME’s and large groups of companies. Rebecca qualified as a solicitor in 2020 and joined Clarke Willmott in 2023.
Rebecca is committed to building and maintaining relationships with clients and to working with clients to understand their business and to provide practical and timely business focused advice.
How Rebecca can help you
Rebecca has experience of drafting, negotiating and advising on the following types of commercial arrangements:
- Supply of goods agreements;
- Provision of services agreements;
- Manufacturing agreements;
- Warehousing and logistics agreements;
- Distribution agreements;
- NDA’s and confidentiality agreements;
- Introduction and referral agreements;
- Sponsorship agreements;
- Software as a service agreements;
- Consumer terms; and
- Data sharing and data processing terms.