Molly is a Solicitor in the Commercial Litigation and Private Client team in Birmingham who assists clients with a variety of commercial litigation enquires.
Molly started her career at a Family run firm in Solihull, after graduating from Nottingham Trent University in 2016. Initially Molly joined as a conveyancing secretary but quickly progressed to a conveyancer caseworker fee earner in 2018 within the residential conveyancing department, whilst in this role she undertook her LPC LLM at Birmingham City University. Once passed she undertook her training contract and qualified as a Solicitor in April 2022.
Having undertook her training throughout a pandemic Molly has benefited from expanding her commercial awareness and worked on a “needs of the business” basis, helping departments as and when the need arose, ensuring that each department was benefitting from her involvement and that she gained knowledge in all areas she trained.
Within the Litigation department Molly was exposed to a wide range of matters ranging from neighbour disputes to contentious probate to debt recovery. This is the department where Molly decided to progress her career and qualify into.
How Molly can help you
Commercial Litigation matters including but not limited to:
- Contractual disputes; breach of contract
- Debt recovery
- Shareholder / Partner disputes
- Professional negligence
Molly is able to provide clients with a down to earth approach and is often the first point of call for new clients.
- Assisted on a contentious probate matter whereby a dispute arose about the powers of an attorney and seeking to make a property transfer void. Chandler v Lombardi  EWHC 22 (Ch) (10 January 2022) (bailii.org)
- Acted for a Landlord and successfully obtained possession of their premises along with outstanding rent arrears.
Assisted on a debt recovery matter, whereby the total debt plus costs were recovered.
- Assisted on various boundary disputes whereby compliance with pre action protocols ensured that excessive costs were not amassed, and the parties settled without need for extensive litigation.
- Successfully settled a claim against a national parking fine company.