Danielle is a Supervisor within the firm’s debt recovery team and oversees the day to day conduct of a variety of cases.
Danielle manages the specialist team dealing with the recovery of services charge, ground rent and major works arrears for managing agents and landlords. She is highly experienced in complex defended matters and disputes.
Danielle joined Clarke Willmott in May 2022 with seven years of prior debt recovery experience in County Court Claims and Insolvency proceedings for large utility companies and local authorities.
She is also experienced in alternative enforcement such as charging orders, orders for sale and high court enforcement.
How Danielle can help you
Danielle advises clients on:
- Managing longstanding disputes
- Mediating where appropriate to reach a settlement
- Advising on the most effective routes of enforcement
- Assisting and monitoring client welfare and queries
- Legal collection including County Court proceedings, defended legal actions, enforcement, mediation, and negotiation
- Working with managing agents and landlords on defended claims for service charge arrears and legal costs
- Enforcing liability orders council tax and business rates by way of bankruptcy/winding up, and charging orders for local authorities
- Providing expertise advice on recovery options for clients
I couldn’t be more satisfied with the service and professionalism that Clarke Willmott Solicitors provide. Very friendly, understanding and helpful. The team led by Danielle Gorrod inform me of every action being taken and nothing is too much trouble for them. I would highly recommend them to fellow service users within the housing sector.
Joe, Hyde Housing Association