Rosie helps clients with a wide variety of contentious matters, including agricultural disputes, contentious probate and property disputes
Rosie’s litigation practice is broad and she has experience in respect of the following:
- Contentious probate matters, including will disputes and claims for financial provision under a will or intestacy.
- Contentious commercial matters, including but not limited to breach of contract and debt disputes, partnership disputes and professional negligence.
- Agricultural disputes, including agri-tech and disputes which involve agricultural equipment and contracts.
- Proprietary estoppel.
- Contentious property matters, such as boundaries and easements.
- Contentious residential and agricultural landlord and tenant matters ranging from tenancy breaches, Notices to Quit and repossession work.
Rosie is on the Taunton Community Team (Taunton office’s charity committee) as well as the Taunton Office’s Social Committee.
Rosie is also a committee member of the Taunton Young Chamber of Commerce and helps to organise networking events for junior professionals in and around Taunton.
Rosie has also been involved in a number of sporting activities and walks that she has helped to organise with her colleagues and local professionals.
How Rosie can help you
Rosie specialises in guiding clients through litigation. Rosie works diligently to achieve solutions and positive outcomes for her clients.
Rosie started in Clarke Willmott’s Commercial and Private Client team as a Paralegal in November 2020. Since then, she has assisted the team on a number of cases, ranging from will disputes, property disputes, farming disputes and proprietary estoppel claims. Rosie qualified as a Solicitor in August 2023 and continues to work within the team to assist clients in resolving their disputes.