Fiona is a Partner in the Commercial Property team and deals with a mixture of commercial property work. She acts for buyer, sellers, landlords and tenants in relation to commercial leases, licences, easements and covenants, due diligence investigations and various different landlord and tenant matters.
Fiona also acts on freehold acquisitions and disposals of large sites including conditional deals for development sites. Clients include national retailers, public sector bodies, educational institutions, lenders, investors and insolvency practitioners.
- Leading a £3m acquisition of an investment property subject to a complex occupational lease funded by secured lending.
- Acting for a Police Authority in connection with numerous disposals, leases and landlord & tenant issues.
- Assisting on the re-financing of a developer’s portfolio of mixed use properties subject to multiple tenancies.
- Leading the leasehold expansion of a regional college’s campus development.
- Renewing and regearing leases for an international retailer following their strategic portfolio review leading to new and renewal leases being completed on better terms.
- Leading a conditional purchase of a £1.75m site for the erection of a supermarket.