Marianne advises on all aspects of planning law
A partner in the planning team with over 20 years experience of contentious and non-contentious planning law. Marianne understands planning “on the ground” and works with her clients to build their businesses and unlock potential roadblocks. She also has a sound understanding of the political framework in London in particular which plays a key role in decision making.
How Marianne can help you
Marianne has a reputation as a solution focussed practitioner who provides high quality, legal and commercial advice to clients and is a technical expert on planning law within her team. She keeps on top of how the legal, political and regulatory landscape is changing to ensure she knows about anything that might affect her clients.
- Planning input for town centre regeneration schemes
- Negotiating complex infrastructure agreements to deliver major planning consents
- Residential led, mixed use development schemes
- Scheme viability
- Affordable housing
- Build to rent and later living sectors.
- Permitted Development rights
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Green belt release
- Judicial and statutory review of planning decisions
- Negotiating planning applications with local planning authorities and planning appeals (written representations, hearings, public inquiries)