Sarah specialises in commercial landlord and tenant work, investment property management, funding and estate management work for utility undertakers.
Sarah joined Clarke Willmott in 2011, and her wealth of experience encompasses all aspects of commercial property work, from institutional investment work to development site sales, acquisitions and site set ups through to secured lending.
Sarah is a Governor of a large primary school, and is the Chair of both the Finance Committee and the Pay and Performance sub-committee. She is the Governor responsible for both the Pupil Premium and Literacy.
How Sarah can help you
Sarah has particular expertise in the area of the energy efficiency of buildings, EPCs and the MEES Regulations, and regularly delivers seminars and training to the RICS, regional surveyor’s organisations, financial institutions and at CW-hosted events.
Clients regularly praise her cheerful efficiency.
- Leading on the acquisition and simultaneous restructuring and financing of a multi-site medical practice, resolving the numerous title and regulatory wrinkles to be able to provide a clean title certificate to the bank in a timely manner.
- Client partner for a plc utility undertaker, leading on all aspects of portfolio rationalisation and estate management work.
- Acting on a management buy out of childcare provision, to include negotiating and agreeing six premises leases and underleases in conjunction with the commercial agreement.
- Assisting on the refinancing of the portfolio of one of the largest commercial landlords in the UK, with security in excess of £150m.
- Agreeing a lease surrender for a central government department, for a premium of over £4m, the deal to include a dilapidations claim in excess of £2m – total value to the client in excess of £6m.
Huge thanks to you for all your hard work and could you please pass on our gratitude to all involved in the matter at CW. Not quite sure how you pulled this off in such a tight time scale, but a tremendous achievement, thanks.
Karl Bacchus, Group Legal, Pennon Group plc
I should like to let you know how impressed we have been with the efficiency and professionalism of Sarah who is a credit to your firm
Philip Cook, Horton Manor LLP