Hollie advises on a wide range of transactions including share and asset acquisitions and disposals; shareholder agreements and articles of association; corporate borrowing and security; and reorganisations.
Hollie is an associate in the corporate team specialising in a wide range of corporate matters. Hollie joined the firm in 2015 as a commercial property paralegal.
How Hollie can help you
- Acquisition and disposal of companies and businesses
- Acquisition and disposal of care homes
- Corporate joint ventures
- Partnership agreements
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Articles of association
- Facility agreements, corporate security and personal guarantees
- Southampton: IP services provider acquired by Scottish patent attorneys
- Clarke Willmott advises on sale of Saxby Lodge Residential Care Home
- Nationwide Services Group acquired by Reconomy
- Ecozone snapped up by HG International
- Meachers expands its services with acquisition of AFS Haulage
- Sale of Picador Ltd
- Purchase of Ashley Grange Nursing Home – acting for buyer Hartford Care
- Sale of Total Solutions (Southern) Limited – acting for sellers
- Acting for Telecoms company in connection with a £67m+ loan
- Acting for Onecom Group in connection with a £30m loan
- Numerous acquisitions for a Top 40 accountancy firm and reorganisation
Richard Swain and Hollie Blackwood Fisher were superb throughout the deal process. Their counsel and attention to detail were exemplary and remained in close contact when helping navigate the very complex path through due diligence and negotiations. In my opinion they should be at the top of anyone’s list for corporate transactions in the South East and beyond, they are a formidable team.