James specialises in all types of residential property sales and purchases and mortgages both locally and nationwide as well as agricultural sales and purchases.
James began his career with a Bristol based law firm in 2013 and subsequently joined Clarke Willmott LLP in 2015. In 2018, James transferred to the Private Property and Agriculture team whilst undertaking his studies with the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives. James obtained his practice rights as a CILEx Conveyancing Practitioner in June 2021 and qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in July 2022.
How James can help you
- Sales and purchases of residential properties, both freehold and leasehold.
- Sales and purchases of agricultural land, including dealing with the transfer of basic payment scheme entitlements.
- Auction sales and purchases.
- Remortgages for residential properties and agricultural land.
- First registration applications to the Land Registry for both residential properties and agricultural land.
- Deeds of Variations for residential properties.
James has been very efficient in all matters…From the service I received from James there is in my opinion nothing more he could have done to give a perfect service
Overall experience was excellent. James was always very prompt, and sorted out the matters in a timely manner