Glenn is a Chartered Legal Executive in the Property Litigation team specialising in a broad range of property disputes including residential development disputes and termination of residential tenancies. He also specialises in commercial landlord and tenant disputes including lease renewals (opposed and unopposed), forfeiture, dilapidations and breaches and enforceability of covenants, such as rent arrears and service charge recovery.
Glenn joined Clarke Willmott as a paralegal in March 2011 working in the Business Recovery Unit for 12 years until 2023, when he joined the Property Litigation team. He has extensive experience in commercial debt recovery, small claims and fast track litigation, civil enforcement, dispute resolution and both individual and corporate insolvency. He has recently completed his training and qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in November 2022.
Glenn is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.
How Glenn can help you
- Advising in relation to contractual interpretation and disputes in relation to residential developments.
- Dilapidations claims including successfully achieving settlement for claimant landlord where s.18 defences are raised;
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes, including forfeiture, recovery of rent and service charge disputes;
- Renewals of protected business tenancies, particularly advice to landlords on opposing renewal applications.
- Landlord and tenant disputes including forfeiture, recovery of rent and service charge disputes;
- Residential and non-residential possession claims, including against trespassers;
- The enforcement and release of easements, restrictive covenants and other property rights;
- Adverse possession claims