Amy helps businesses and individuals document their contract relationships with third parties ensuring their commercial contracts are legally sound and comply with all applicable laws.
Amy specialises in advising businesses on all commercial contract matters. She acts for clients of all sizes, from family run businesses to large well-known organisations across a wide range of sectors. Amy takes time to understand the differing needs of each of her clients and the industries they operate in, so she can provide bespoke advice designed to achieve each client’s specific objectives.
How Amy can help you
Amy’s expertise includes:
- Advising on and drafting terms and conditions for both business to business and consumer contracts in various industries;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements including framework supply agreements, software licence agreements, distribution agreements, agency agreements, and collaboration agreements
- Providing advice and drafting documentation to ensure compliance with Data Protection legislation.
- Amy provides concise, timely and commercially focused advice for her clients.
Amy’s experience includes:
- Advising a local authority on the outsourcing of facilities and drafting the commercial agreement between the local authority and a proposed contractor;
- Preparing and advising on franchise agreements for various franchisors including a well know west coast bakery and a pan Asian restaurant group;
- Preparing terms and conditions for a new telecommunications company to govern their relationship with their clients;
- Providing business as usual advice to various clients including a company who facilitates the installation of fibre optic networks to the UK property sector, an IT solutions and cloud services provider, a pharmaceutical company specialising in ophthalmic products and a company who provide services to promote positive mental health and psychological well being for the aviation industry;
- Drafting and updating online terms and conditions and privacy notices for various online retailers;
- Drafting and advising care home providers on their terms and conditions and other contractual arrangements in line with the Care Quality Commission requirements;
- Preparing template documents and offering a legal advice telephone service to members of a financial services network;
- Providing advice to members of the National Farmers Union in relation to commercial contracts and data protection;
- Preparing and advising a local authority in relation to the preparation of a new agreement to govern the use of land for the running of a music event including all necessary security arrangements and restoration of the land;
- Assisting corporate colleagues with the commercial due diligence on business/share sales and any ancillary commercial agreements required.
Many thanks Amy. If only all in the legal profession were like you!.
David Moulton, Managing Director, Eris Media Solutions Limited
I just wanted to say thanks for all your guidance and advice on the commercial matters – it has always been excellent and timely (even with difficult instructions!).