Kevin joined Clarke Willmott in January 2024 and is a Partner in the Commercial Property Team and has over 35 years’ experience in commercial property law and practice. Kevin is known for his practical and pragmatic advice.
Kevin has worked for top- tier law firms and held in-house commercial roles in business, property development and in the lending industry. Kevin ran his own law firm for over 15 years.
Kevin acts for landowners, landlords and tenants, investors, developers, sports clubs and charities.
How can Kevin help you?
Kevin can advise on all aspects of commercial property law and practice, including :
- Acquisitions and sales
- Leases and lease renewals
- Loan and finance agreements
- Easements, rights of way and covenants
- Conditional contracts, options and pre-emption agreements
- Promotion and introducer agreements.
- Kevin acted for one of the UK’s largest motorbike retailers and finance providers on the lease of its UK headquarters and sites at other motor sports venues.
- Kevin acted for investors and their lender on an option to purchase land and, after planning was obtained, the £18m sale to a national developer of a large-scale mixed-use development site which provided over 1500 houses to the local community and supporting infrastructure.