Wendy is a Senior Associate in our Housing Management team in Birmingham.
Wendy has 19 years’ experience and offers a strong understanding of housing management and tenancy enforcement. Prior to joining Clarke Willmott, Wendy worked for a unitary authority.
Wendy’s vast experience includes dealing with a wide range of landlord and tenant litigation such as possession claims and injunction applications. She has also advised on policy and procedure.
- Conduct of proceedings (including possession and injunctions) from outset to conclusion in respect of anti-social behaviour, tenancy enforcement, trespass, failed succession and committals.
- Closely involved in a case where an injunction was obtained against 8 juveniles to tackle anti-social behaviour.
- Dealt with possession claims where discrimination, human rights and public law defences are raised.
- Advised on the process for consulting and making public space protection orders.
- Advised on the variation of tenancy agreements including drafting revised terms and conditions, consultation and variation notices.
- Advised on the development of and reviews of internal policies and procedures.
- Advised on and drafted responses to the Regulator of Social Housing and Housing Ombudsman.