Lee works closely with severely injured people and their families, leading them through the claims process and ensuring they get the best treatment, rehabilitation and care so that they can get their lives back on track as quickly as possible.
Lee’s expertise includes working closely with seriously injured people and their families, leading them through the claims process and ensuring they get the best treatment, rehabilitation and care so that they can get their lives back on track as quickly as possible.
How Lee can help you
Lee specialises in cases involving severe injuries, for example brain and spinal cord injuries, amputations or complex orthopaedic injuries. Not only does Lee secure vital compensation, he is also able to arrange the best treatment, rehabilitation and care possible.
- A: successfully settled a claim for substantial compensation shortly before trial in a case where the defendant had denied liability throughout. Client suffered a severe brain injury while working alone; no-one witnessed what had happened. By gathering circumstantial and expert medical evidence, Lee argued that the most likely cause of the injury was a fall from height caused by the employer’s negligence and breach of statutory duty.
- J: recovered substantial damages for a lady who suffered a cardiac arrest and subsequent hypoxic brain injury after coming into contact with an electric fence surrounding a farmer’s field.
- W: recovered £1.5m for a lady who suffered a brachial plexus injury, resulting in severe chronic pain, after a van driver opened his door in stationary traffic on the M25 motorway, knocking her from her motorbike as she filtered through the traffic.
- W: substantial compensation recovered for a man who suffered a traumatic amputation of his thumb when using a lathe at work. Lee has helped to secure rehabilitation and interim payments to fund a silicone partial hand prosthesis and a more functional i-limb digit which has improved the client’s ability to carry out day to day tasks.
- J: consulted in relation to a potential claim against the RFU after a player was injured at an England training camp.
- B: represented the family of a man who died in the M5 motorway collision in Somerset in November 2011, when 7 people tragically lost their lives and many more were seriously injured after smoke from a nearby firework display combined with fog to significantly restrict vision on the motorway. Lee represented the family at the Inquest into the deaths and successfully recovered compensation for the dependents of the deceased.
“Thank you” seems so inadequate for all the help you’ve given me. I can’t convey how utterly grateful I am to you. Your kindness, clarity and patience were amazing, at a time when I really was struggling post accident. I think you’re the first legal person I’ve encountered whom I’ve understood and definitely the first with a sense of humour. You managed to take away the fear, and for that I can never thank you enough – you were brilliant! I will never forget your kindness to me.
Lee is noted for always having his clients’ “best interests at heart” and is described as “cool, calm and collected.” .