Scott provides a commercial and pragmatic approach to your commercial property requirements.
Scott is a Senior Associate in the commercial property team. Scott is experienced in all aspects of commercial property law and has extensive experience acting for a variety of clients in connection with acquisitions and disposals, commercial landlord and tenant, development work, real estate finance and corporate support.
Scott has experience acting for:
- National high street retail tenants;
- NHS Trusts;
- Private healthcare companies;
- Port operators;
- Internet based retailers;
- House builders;
- Lenders and affordable housing funders.
Scott is uniquely placed to advise clients having worked in house for large commercial organisations in the United Kingdom (private care home developer and operator) and United Arab Emirates (port and industrial park operator).
Scott utilises his commercial and business skills as Vice-Chairman of a large UK based charity. The charity is responsible for the prudent management of assets – a range of properties, a diversified investment portfolio and a wholly-owned limited trading subsidiary. The Board actively manages the investments to provide an income stream for use in the community.
How Scott can help you
Beyond providing expert property law advice Scott will focus on making clear and commercially focused recommendations, tailored to your requirements. Scott can help by identifying and analysing legal/commercial risks arising in transactions and new projects.
- Acting for a U.S based on the acquisition of warehousing and distribution centre leases throughout the United Kingdom.
- Acting on behalf of a major British retailer on their retail leasing throughout the United Kingdom.
- Acting on behalf of British multinational utility company on their high-value office leasing.
- Acquisition and re-financing of both solar and wind sites.
- Acting for banks, building societies and alternative finance providers in respect of both acquisition and development funding.
- Real Estate Corporate support on various projects including the share purchase acquisitions for FTSE 100 listed company and a Private Equity backed Care Home operator.