Mamunul is an Associate in the Financial Services Litigation Team based in the Bristol office. He is instructed by financial advisers and private clients, as both claimant and defendant, on a range of complex disputes.
Mamunul has first-hand knowledge of the inner workings of financial institutions having spent nine months at a leading wealth management practice as part of his training. He now uses this experience to deliver practical and commercial solutions for his clients.
Mamunul is a member of the Chartered Institute of Insurers and the Personal Finance Society. He is also studying towards the CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
- Claims relating to workplace pension transfers including transfers out of the British Steel Pension Scheme where almost £2m has been recovered to date;
- Claims arising out of failed mini-bond schemes;
- Claims against authorised representatives under indemnity agreements;
- Claims arising out of tax avoidance schemes;
- Claims relating to Interest Rate Hedging products (IRHP) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) review;
- Group claims arising out of unsuitable, negligent or misleading financial advice.
“Thank you very much for all your help with this over the past 4 years! It is very welcome news to finally hear that justice has prevailed… You have been great to deal with, supportive throughout the whole process and totally across your brief whenever I have had a query.”