Alistair is a partner in the Commercial Property team specialising in advising housebuilders, developers and promoters in connection with residential development and strategic land transactions.
Alistair’s approach emphasises a deep understanding of all parties’ commercial objectives, allowing for early consensus on transaction terms. Rather than engaging in a counterproductive pursuit of ‘points-scoring’, he prioritises effective communication and collaboration.
Alistair has a sound working knowledge of construction, planning and property litigation issues enabling him to collaborate effectively with specialists in these areas. Alistair also takes time to get to know the inner-workings of his client’s businesses and their other advisers – ensuring effective communications and decision making processes.
Alistair joined the firm in 2023 having previously relocated from Manchester where he worked with a number of national firms.
How Alistair can help you
Alistair offers a personable and tailored service to his clients. He displays meticulous research skills and a strong commitment to resolving complex title issues. Alistair has particular expertise in:
- Real estate development
- Real estate development in the later living sector.
- Advising housebuilder clients on Real Estate aspects of transactions
- Acting for a promoter in respect of numerous promotion agreements and dealing with sales of consented sites to national house-builders.
- Acting for house-builders in connection with site acquisitions through conditional contracts and options.
- Acting for a luxury retirement living developer across a portfolio of acquisitions by way of option agreements.
- Acting for an international logistics operator on a number of green-field/brown-field site acquisitions (conditional on planning) and subsequent investor sale, development and lease-back agreements.
Alistair Wallworth is a rising star and always a pleasure to deal with. He is quick at grasping issues and works hard in his clients’ interests.
Legal 500, North West (Manchester) 2021