Sana is a Solicitor in the Corporate & Commercial team.
Specialising in commercial, intellectual property and technology law, she advises on both contentious and non-contentious intellectual property matters, data protection and privacy issues and other commercial arrangements.
She qualified in 2023 after having trained at a global law firm in their London office. Prior to that, she worked as a paralegal at two other international law firms and completed her LLB Law degree at the University of Sheffield.
She will be undertaking the University of Oxford Postgraduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice from September 2023.
How Sana can help you
- Advising on IP litigation including patent, copyright, design right and trade mark infringement.
- Drafting bespoke intellectual property agreements, including patent and trade mark licences, IP assignments and licence-back agreements.
- Managing, protecting and commercialising client’s intellectual property portfolios.
- Advising on, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and contractual arrangements, including distribution and agency agreements, collaboration agreements and website terms and conditions.
- Advising on cross-border data protection and privacy issues, including GDPR compliance, drafting of data sharing/transfer agreements and providing data privacy training.
- Providing IP, IT and commercial contract transactional support for corporate M&A or investments, including due diligence on all registered IPR.
- Advised on the IP/IT aspects of the acquisition of UK’s largest provider of diagnostic services to the NHS, the independent healthcare sector and the clinical trials industry.
- Successfully acted on behalf of a multinational oil and gas company’s defence and counterclaim against a UK-based technology company’s claim of patent infringement before the High Court.