Home office: London
Bryony regularly assists with advising on a variety of corporate transactions and matters, including sales and acquisitions, equity investments, shareholders’ agreements, share buybacks and group re-organisations.
Bryony joined the firm as a paralegal in the Employment Team in 2018 before moving to the Corporate Team in 2019. Bryony started her training contract in 2019 and qualified as a solicitor in the Corporate Team in December 2021.
- Advising on the sale of Capital Cash Limited, the largest franchisee of Cash Converters in the UK.
- Advising on the due diligence and disclosure process on share and asset sales and acquisitions, involving companies and businesses from various sectors such as manufacturing, renewable energy, construction, care and professional services.
- Assisting with a variety of group re-organisations, including capital reduction demergers and the reorganisation of a large care home group.
- Preparing documents for and advising on all types of general corporate matters, including the transfer and issue of shares, adoption of new articles of association and other matters relating to a company’s share capital and constitution.
- Assisting with the preparation of ancillary documents for the establishment of Employee Ownership Trusts and EMI Option Schemes.
- Advising on the sale of Ecozone Limited, a company specialising in eco-friendly cleaning products, to HG International.