Stephen provides advice and assistance to business owners and management teams covering the full gamut of corporate and commercial sectors using the 30 years of experience that he has clocked up since qualification.
Stephen is a corporate lawyer covering the full range of corporate law requirements, providing no-nonsense, constructive and, most importantly, commercial advice to, typically, business owners and their management teams.
He aims to become the “trusted adviser” to clients; someone that they are not afraid to pick up the phone to speak to.
How Stephen can help you
Stephen offers constructive, straightforward, commercial and insightful advice to corporate entities large and small, concentrating in the SME/OMB sectors, dealing with matters such as:
- Company (and Asset) Sales and Purchases
- Management Buy-outs
- Management Buy-ins
- Private Equity transactions
- Shareholder Agreements
- Employee Ownership Trusts
- Stephen is a 30 year qualified corporate lawyer with extensive experience of private and public company work.
- He is a leading exponent of securing deferred consideration on corporate deals, whether by way of insurance or surety guarantee.
- Stephen boasts a very loyal client base, some of whom he has been dealing with for over 20 years.
- He is non-executive director of an Experience Investor Fund registered in Gibraltar (and is registered with the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission as an Experienced Investor Fund director).
- See here for an article about a large tech deal Stephen worked on in 2020.