Clarke Willmott’s crystal clear price promise
“…we sought estimates from several leading law firms, the estimates did vary considerably but what steered our final decision was the no-nonsense approach by yourself on behalf of Clarke Willmott… no doubt based on your experience of similar size sales, you quoted in writing a figure, gave us a cost update during the due diligence process, and presented an invoice within budget and with NO extras. In two words, outstanding and surprising! Thank you.”
Richard Roller – Powervamp Limited
Making legal fees more transparent
Fixed fees, no win no fee arrangements, hourly fees, contingent fees… understanding the likely costs of using a solicitor can be daunting. Most people will rarely need to access legal services. That’s why Clarke Willmott are supporting the Solicitors Regulatory Authority’s (SRA) drive to improve transparency in legal services by helping people to understand the services available and the costs involved.
Our price promise
The costs of legal services are complicated because everyone’s circumstances are different. But this doesn’t mean we can’t make some clear commitments when it comes to pricing.
- Understand your individual requirements and provide you with a clear cost estimate.
- Always include all items or be clear what is not included – with no hidden costs or nasty surprises.
- Ensure that where we can provide you with an alternative funding method e.g. a fixed fee for a job, we will.
- Not provide a cost for part of the work knowing that this will then commit you to further costs.
Transparent legal costs
To get an idea of the likely costs of a specific service, see our price guides by selecting the relevant service below:
Services for you
- Bringing an employment claim
- Help with motoring offences
- Probate & estate administration
- Residential property conveyancing
- Immigration visa applications