Kate is a Partner in our London Social Housing team and she advises on all property aspects of complex development and regeneration matters.
Kate specialises in complex brown field development and regeneration work for Registered Providers. Her expertise includes advising on all property aspects of development and regeneration projects.
How Kate can help you
Kate specialises in advising Registered Providers on all property aspects of regeneration and development projects including:
- Site assembly
- Site acquisition
- Joint venture and collaboration agreements
- Conditional purchase agreements
- Development agreements
- Land swaps
- Infill estate regeneration
- Demolish and rebuild regeneration
- Thamesmead Regeneration Scheme – providing 20,000 new homes, refurbishment of existing homes and new and enhanced public spaces – we are acting for the RP developer of Thamesmead unlocking phase 1 Southmere by varying existing legal arrangements on the ground to enable new development to go ahead.
- Ladderswood Regeneration Scheme – providing 517 new homes, a community centre, commercial space and a new hotel and green district heating system – advising on phased acquisition of affordable housing for RP client and subsequent transfer of estate management responsibilities to our client.
- Granville Road Regeneration Scheme – 120 new homes to be provided on an existing estate in the LB Barnet – advising on the phased acquisition of the affordable housing for an RP client and subsequent transfer of estate management responsibilities to our client.