Rabinder works and has worked for a variety of clients in the real estate sector and as a consequence has acted on and advised on virtually every side of complex real estate projects.
Rabinder is a Partner in our Commercial Property team where he helps clients to deliver complex property projects and transactions in accordance with their aspirations and expectations.
Rabinder has advised extensively on major real estate projects, particularly mixed use, acting for developers, owners, occupiers and investment vehicles.
He focuses on project managing multi-disciplinary legal teams, and acting as a focal interface point between the legal teams, the clients and the client’s professional advisers, to provide seamless and proactive communication lines and legal advice. His clients appreciate the certainty and transparency this provides in often complex and fast moving transactions.
How Rabinder can help you
Due to his experience, Rabinder has a wider appreciation for a transaction, which facilitates quicker, practical and commercial solutions for his clients.
- Advising on a 500,000 sq ft mixed use development at Brighton for Sainsbury’s
- Purchase of 21 Express Hotels by Holiday Inn for Whitbread
- Advising on mixed use town centre re-generation in Bicester for Sainsbury’s
- Acting on The Crown Estate’s forward funding of retail and leisure schemes at Milton Keynes
- Acting for The Crown Estate’s in its purchase of The Coliseum Shopping Park, Ellesmere Port
- Securitization of Premier Inn Hotels (450 Hotels and Restaurants)
- Sale and leaseback capital and operational exercises in relation to the Premier Inn Hotel brand
- Advising Sainsbury’s on numerous complex food store developments and acquisitions
- Advising Premier Inn on numerous hotel developments and acquisitions
- Advising the Crown Estate on its regional portfolio, consisting of 16 retail parks, three shopping centres and leisure schemes, with a total value in excess of £1.5 billion
- Advising on and structuring Sainsbury’s sale and leaseback transaction
- Purchase of Fosse Retail Park Leicester
- Purchase and development of numerous Lidl food stores
- Purchase and development of numerous Netto stores
- Development and sale of the Cornmill Shopping Centre Darlington and Queens Arcade Shopping Centre Cardiff
- Sale and leaseback of a portfolio of Boots Stores
- Creation and sale of the Access Fund (industrial and office)
- Creation and sale of 17 Isle of Man Unit trusts (£100m)
- Numerous retail parks and mixed use developments
- All forms of asset management