Isabelle advises clients on a wide range of contentious matters and takes appropriate action to resolve disputes in a proportionate and cost-effective manner.
Isabelle is a commercial litigation solicitor in the Commercial and Private Client Litigation team based in the London Office. She joined Clarke Willmott as a paralegal in 2018 and qualified as a Solicitor in August 2022.
Isabelle is thorough, diligent and commercially minded. Isabelle’s methodical approach and attention to detail results in a conscientious and focused analysis of her clients’ position at the outset. This approach enables her to develop the best legal and commercial strategy with her clients.
- Acted for multiple professional rugby players with claims against their former clubs in connection with disputes arising from the impact of COVID 19.
- Acted in court proceedings for rectification of complex group company re-organisation agreements discrepancies amounting to approximately £12 million, avoiding significant tax consequences for the client.
- Acting for directors and shareholders of a company accused of bribery by other directors and shareholders, successfully resolving the dispute at mediation, achieving a commercial settlement favourable to the clients.
- Acted for a client in connection with a dispute made for breach of warranties contained in a company sale and purchase agreement.
- Acted for a major global entertainment corporation client in a dispute against a company renting it’s broadcasting equipment, recovering c£500,000 without recourse to court proceedings.
for a potential star of the future, look no further than Isabelle Cam – already highly talented and extremely diligent
The Legal 500