Priscilla is a Partner in the Construction team specialising in non contentious matters. Priscilla has an MSc in Construction Law and Arbitration from Kings College, London.
As well as having extensive and wide ranging experience in general commercial construction projects, Priscilla also has particular expertise in projects spanning various renewable energy mediums such as wind, biogas, waste and solar.
Priscilla has contributed to numerous conferences and workshops for clients.
Priscilla joined Clarke Willmott LLP in 2005 after having previously been a solicitor and then a partner at Osborne Clarke. Prior to that Priscilla trained at and subsequently practiced as a solicitor at Nabarro in London.
- Acting for many wind farm developers in the construction of wind farms such as, Crystal Rig (50MW), Crystal Rig II (150-200MW), Rothes (50MW), Paul’s Hill (64MW), Rothes II (45MW), Maerdy (24 MW) and Dummuies (12 MW).
- Priscilla advised an investor in relation to a framework agreement for the purchase of wind turbines from GE for installation in Romania or Poland. Priscilla also dealt with the construction aspects of the sale of wind turbines to Czech utility company, CEZ, to enable them to build a 600MW wind farm in Romania.
- Priscilla acted for a consortium of developers in relation to a proposed new town just outside Exeter. The first phase included around 2,900 houses together with a Town Centre, Neighbourhood Centre, new schools, retail and leisure developments. Priscilla negotiated the arrangements with a major utility company to design, install, operate and maintain a local energy centre featuring a combined heat and power plant to serve the domestic occupiers of the development (on a shared basis) and neighbouring commercial developments
- Priscilla advises the UK arm of a German company in respect of its roll out development programme of anaerobic digesters in the UK.
- Priscilla is currently working on waste to energy projects in Poland for a UK developer.