Christie specialises in High Court litigation and International Arbitration.
Christie works in general commercial litigation with domestic and international clients across multiple sectors including private equity, investment management and the technology sector.
How Christie can help you
- Advising an investment fund in LCIA Arbitration on a joint venture dispute against game developers in America.
- Advising shareholders in an international multi-assets management company on breach of a Share Option Agreement and mismanagement of the company.
- Advising an asset management company on an account freezing Order
- Advising a partner in a partnership dispute concerning companies, schools and charities.
- Advising a founder and non executive director of a TMT company on a property claim claim against his former company
- Advising a managing director and shareholder of a company in a joint venture dispute against his company and a national housing developer on breach of implied duties of good faith and fair dealing.
- Advising a high-net worth individual on defamation and harassment with the harassment claim proceeding to a 5 day trial in London County Court.