Cameron advises clients across a range of commercial disputes and dispute resolution.
Cameron is a solicitor in our Bristol commercial litigation team. Cameron joined Clarke Willmott in 2022 after training at a local firm in Bristol. He received a distinction in his Legal Practice Course (and MSc in Business and Law) with the University of Law and holds a French Law degree (and political science) for which he received first-class honours. Outside of work, he is a keen rugby player and swimmer.
How Cameron can help you
- Breach of contract and contractual disputes
- Unpaid debt claims
- Intellectual property
- Professional negligence
- Shareholder/partner disputes
- Product liability
- Representing a nightclub in a claim against a former director. Allegations of breach of fiduciary duty and/or duties under s172 of the Companies Act 2006. Involved the unauthorised exploitation of a maturing business opportunity for himself. Involves a claim for an account and issues of constructive trust as per CMS Dolphin Ltd v Simonet & Anor .
- Successfully opposing a UK trade mark application for an identical mark and for similar services (music festivals) to those of the client.
- Acting for a sub-contractor in a claim against the main contractor for over £500,000 owed for earthworks and drainage works on a mixed used development.
- Advising a UK company in connection with a claim arising from allegations of defects in the design of a water bottle. Involved issues of fitness for purpose, defective goods and liability up the supply chain, ultimately of the manufacturer.