Amputation Training Day – life after limb loss – 5 October 2016
We are delighted to present our 2016 training day, life after limb loss, which is aimed at intermediate to advanced level treatment and care providers plus serious injury and clinical negligence members of the legal profession.
The content includes treatment of meningitis and its consequences; prevention of amputation from a diabetes angle; NHS and private prosthetic provision; plus next generation prosthetic limbs and limb transplanting.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided throughout the day and will conclude with drinks and canapés.
This event is organised in conjunction with 12 King’s Bench Walk and Meningitis Research Foundation
For information on our speaker topics please see our latest update
Our expert speakers
- Stephen Trump, Partner, Clarke Willmott LLP
- Dr Nelly Ninis, Consultant Paediatrician
- Mr Shehan Hettiaratchy, Limb Surgeon
- Charlotte Hannibal, Meningitis survivor
- Helen Harvey, Clinical Manager, Prosthetics and Orthotics, Bristol Centre for Enablement, North Bristol NHS Trust
- Phaedra Perry, South West Regional Head, Diabetes UK
- Abdo Haidar, Consultant Prosthetist at The London Prosthetic Centre
- Fergus Jepson, Rehabilitation Consultant
- Paul Russell QC, 12 King’s Bench Walk
- Joel Gibbard, Open Bionics
Cost to attend
£30 per person, which will go to Meningitis Research Foundation.
Please make cheques payable to: Meningitis Research Foundation
Please note: places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Register to attend
If you wish to register for this event, please contact Steve Trump on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 209 1415.
We look forward to seeing you!
This event is kindly sponsored by