The Clarke Willmott LLP’s Employment team is pleased to present the latest edition of Employment Matters.
Please click on the image below to view our latest edition of Employment Matters as a PDF.
For further information on any of the topics in this month’s Employment Matters, please contact a member of the Employment team.
As ever, we welcome your feedback and if you would like to see a particular area or topic featured in future issues, please let us know.
- “I think we should talk” are words that employers sometimes dread to say
- Key Changes to Employment Law
- Myth Buster – “Interns have no employment rights and we don’t have to pay them.”
- Data Protection – a word of warning
- The exception rather than the rule – costs
- Social Media – employment implications update and worked problem example
- Zero hours contracts