Katie is a Chartered Legal Executive in the Commercial Property team and joined the firm in 2022
Katie, a proficient legal professional, graduated from Greenwich University in 2013. With four years of valuable experience as a paralegal in commercial property, she has honed her expertise, specialising in real estate investment, and advising commercial landlords and tenants on all aspects of a commercial property transaction.
How Katie can help you
Katie provides an excellent legal service, ensuring her clients understand every step of the process. Katie regularly advices on:
- Real Estate Investment and development
- Advising on the removal of telecoms masts and rights to install new masts
- Commercial Property transactions
- Advising clients in the Retail and Leisure Sector on property matters including leisure destinations, corporate premises, branch offices or warehouse storage and distribution.
- Advising commercial property clients on transactions including leases, licences, acquisitions and disposals.