‘high-quality advice’ – The Legal 500 2016
For over 100 years we have specialised in helping our clients and their families to organise their affairs and finances to provide financial security and enhanced quality of life in the future.
Our experienced Wills and Probate solicitors and dedicated tax specialists can advise you on writing a Will, setting up a Lasting Power of Attorney, applying for a Grant of Probate, creating or administering Trusts and inheritance and capital gains tax mitigation.
Our approach is simple. We take the time to get to know you so that we understand the issues that matter to you and your family situation. We work closely with you and your other professional advisors to plan for the challenges that may arise in the future.
Our Wills, Trusts, Probate and estates services
Our services include:
- Helping you choose the right type of Will or trust to meet your needs
- Drafting your Will
- Contesting or defending a Will
- Specialist Wills and Trusts for succession and tax planning
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Advance Decisions and “Living Wills”
- Trust administration
- Business succession planning
- Probate and estate administration
Business succession planning
We also regularly advise the owners of family businesses. Whether you want to ensure that your family business is handed-over smoothly and in good order to the next generation, or is wound-down in a way which provides the greatest benefit and the least trauma to your families and employees, our commercially astute team can help.
In addition to our work in tax and estate planning, the breadth of services that Clarke Willmott provides means we can advise you on associated issues such as the sale of a property, the creation of a trust or the sale of a family business.
- Court of Protection – managing the affairs of someone without mental capacity
- Wealth, Health and Inheritance Briefing – view the latest edition and sign up for regular updates
- Family Wealth blog – for news and articles
Contact a specialist Trusts, Wills and Probate solicitor
For Wills, Trusts, estate administration or Probate advice contact our specialist team of solicitors on 0800 652 8025 or contact us online. Our lawyers are based in Bristol, Cardiff, Manchester, Southampton, Taunton, London and Birmingham.