Thursday 16 October 2014 • 9.00am to 6.00pm • Clarke Willmott LLP, Bristol
The training day is aimed at intermediate to advanced level treatment and care providers plus personal injury and clinical negligence members of the legal profession.
The content includes the experience of a paralympian double leg amputee, prosthetic provision to include recent developments, specialist rehabilitation, orthopaedic and pain management issues, information on presentation of claims for amputation injuries plus the work of Meningitis Research Foundation.
- Stephen Trump, Partner, Clarke Willmott LLP – a brief introduction and welcome speech.
- Aaron Phipps, Paralympian, London 2012 (bilateral lower limb amputations as a consequence of meningococcal septicaemia).
- Mr Fergal Monsell, Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- Matthew Hughes, Dorset Orthopaedic.
- Simon Levene, Barrister, 12 Kings Bench Walk.
- Jim Bonney, Rehab Specialist, Adventure Rehab.
- Dr Gareth Greenslade, Pain Management Specialist.
- Chris Head, CEO of Meningitis Research Foundation
- Richard Hirons, Clinical Specialist Prosthetist, Ossur
Cost: £25 per person, payable by cheque, which will go to our nominated charity Meningitis Research Foundation.
Please note: places are limited and will be allocated on a first paid, first served basis.For more information, please contact Stephen Trump To download a copy of our poster please click here.
This event is kindly being sponsored by:
Amputation training day 2016
We are delighted to announce the details of our 2016 amputation training day, life after limb loss, being held on 5 October.