In this edition
- COVID-19 – Can, or should, employers insist on employees being vaccinated?
- The Debt Respite Scheme (‘Breathing Space’) – information for landlords and managing agents
- In the spotlight: Amy Peacey
- Changing from a commercial lease to a residential lease
- UK Government’s Green Paper: Transforming Public Procurement
- A question of interpretation – repair or structural defect?
In this edition:
- Affordable Housing Programme and Shared Ownership
- Landlords to beware of being nice!
- In the spotlight: James Driver
- Residential possession proceedings: The stay has been lifted so what are we waiting for?
- Timber-framed construction and cavity barriers: Are they a fire risk and what should Registered Providers consider?
In this edition:
- Draft Building Safety Bill: key takeaways for developers, landlords and leaseholders
- Telecommunications Infrastructure (Leasehold Property) Bill: What it means for you
- Does the Chancellor’s green energy fund go far enough?
- COVID-19 recovery: getting public contracts back on track
- What next for the housing market?
- Housing law update: It’s run out of gas…
Your key contacts
Lindsay is Head of our Housing Management team and jointly leads our Social Housing sector team. Lindsay was called to the Bar in 2000 and subsequently admitted as a Solicitor in 2005.View profile for Lindsay Felstead >
Partner/Head of Cardiff Office
Vicky Kells is a partner in Clarke Willmott solicitors' Cardiff Social Housing team specialising in charging affordable housing portfolios.View profile for Vicky Kells >
Kate is a Partner in Clarke Willmott's London Social Housing team advising on all property aspects of complex development and regeneration mattersView profile for Kate Silverman >
Zoe sees her main role as “protecting the client’s interest”. She does this by tying together the various practical and commercial issues of each project / client with clear and concise legal drafting and negotiation.View profile for Zoe Stollard >
Rebecca assists clients to solve difficulties arising under their construction projects.View profile for Rebecca Harries-Williams >
Stuart is an Associate in Clarke Willmott’s Manchester Housing Management team and acts and represents numerous Housing Associations and Local authorities.View profile for Stuart Whitehead >
Social Housing Case Bulletin
Our social housing team are delighted to share recent cases...Read more
Social Housing Newsletter
Welcome to the latest edition of our Social Housing...Read more
Building back greener?
Post Brexit, the UK government is replacing EU environmental...Read more