Dental negligence compensation claims
With the ever-decreasing provision of NHS dentistry in the UK, many patients are now paying privately for expensive dental treatments. On occasion, a patient will suffer a poor outcome as a result of treatment and be left with either a costly bill for remedial treatment or, worse still, a problem which cannot be rectified. At other times, patients may have been advised to undergo painful and expensive treatment unnecessarily. Cosmetic dental treatment is also increasingly common. It is costly and sometimes does not yield satisfactory results.
We have represented Claimants who have received unnecessary dental treatment, suffered failed dental implants, bridgework, crowns and veneers as well as negligent root canal treatment (resulting in the loss of healthy teeth). In some cases, patients have suffered nerve damage when undergoing dental treatment which affects their ability to eat properly or sense hot and cold.
In a successful dental compensation claim for dental negligence, we recover damages for your pain and suffering and the costs of remedial treatment into the future. If dental negligence is responsible for you losing a tooth which now requires crowning, implants or bridgework, the future costs of this for the rest of your lifetime can be significant. We would hope to recover the future costs for you in the event your dental claim is successful.
Reasons to choose Clarke Willmott for your dental negligence claim
- Widely recognised medical negligence experts – one of only a few law firms to be accredited by the Law Society’s Medical Negligence Panel and the patient charity Action v Medical Accidents (AVMA).
- Help to fund your claim – we can help you explore your funding options including ‘no win no fee’ .
- Winning record – excellent track record of winning negligence claims.
- Partner led service – where many firms use unqualified case handlers to run your claim, at Clarke Willmott it will be overseen by a partner who is also one our most senior lawyers, to ensure you receive the best possible service and advice.
- Support step-by-step – we understand that questionnaires and form filling can be confusing and time consuming. That’s why we offer face to face meetings to talk you through the paperwork and help you complete it.
Contact a dental negligence solicitor
Get in touch online or call 0800 316 8892 to arrange a free no-obligation consultation with a specialist dental negligence solicitor. They will help you understand whether your claim is likely to have a positive outcome for you.
Our team represents clients nationwide from our offices in Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, London, Manchester, Southampton and Taunton and can meet you wherever is most convenient for you, including at your home or even in hospital.