Accident and injury claims
Claiming compensation after a life changing accident or injury
If you have been injured in an accident that has life changing consequences, you might be thinking about claiming compensation.
A compensation award could help you adjust to life after your accident – by paying for medical costs, long term care or everyday living expenses, if you are unable to work.
During an injury claim, we fully investigate all the likely consequences of your injury, to ensure you receive the right amount of compensation. This is why our specialist lawyers have been chosen to handle some of the country’s highest value and most complex personal injury claims.
With Clarke Willmott your case is not just about securing an award. Your recovery, rehabilitation and quality of life are of the utmost importance. Our lawyers are amongst the most experienced in the country, and use these skills to help you access the support you need to aid your recovery.
As experts in our field, we have close links with rehabilitation centres, therapists and case managers, ensuring a seamless link between your treatment and the litigation process. We will work alongside all the other professionals supporting you, to help you get the best possible results.
Typical claims we deal with
Life changing accidents
Life changing injuries
How to make an injury claim
- Contact us to discuss your claim. There is no charge for your initial consultation and you are under no obligation to take things further.
- Our specialist team will give you a clear picture of your chances of making a successful injury claim and explain the funding options available to you, including no win, no fee arrangements.
- If you decide to make a compensation claim, we will gather the necessary evidence to support your case, such as statements and reports from medical experts etc.
- We will then write to the company or person you hold responsible for your injury (the Defendant). If they accept liability, we will obtain the necessary supporting evidence and negotiate a compensation amount.
- If the Defendant does not accept liability, we can take legal action through the courts.
- Whilst your claim is underway, we can help you access medical treatment or rehabilitation services, to advance your recovery.
What our clients say
“Thank you seems so inadequate for all the help you’ve given me. I can’t convey how utterly grateful I am to you. Your kindness, clarity and patience were amazing, at a time when I really was struggling post-accident. I think you’re the first legal person I’ve encountered whom I’ve understood and definitely the first with a sense of humour. You managed to take away the fear, and for that I can never thank you enough – you were brilliant! I will never forget your kindness to me.” Lynda from Shropshire
This is just one of many satisfied Clarke Willmott clients. You can read more client testimonials here.
Our Accident and Injury solicitors
If you have any questions about making a claim, please get in touch. We have offices all over the country (Birmingham, Cardiff, Southampton Taunton, Bristol, London, and Manchester), so our specialist lawyers are never too far away.