It has been a busy year for the construction industry with generally excellent order books and good profit figures. However, the colder winds blowing through the global (and possibly UK) economy are unlikely to leave the construction industry unscathed. If the road ahead does become more rocky it becomes even more important for you to keep up to date with current legal issues affecting the sector.
We, therefore, have produced the Autumn Construction Update which we hope you will find to be an interesting and practical mix of issues affecting those in construction.
- The New Construction Industry Tax Deduction Scheme – take action by October 19!
- Site Waste Management Plans
- Lack of witholding notices and payment under JCT 2005 Design and Build
- What does “reasonable endeavours” mean?
- The New Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007
- The Companies Act 2006 – big changes afoot…
- Current issues in environmental and planning law