Hello again from Clarke Willmott LLP’s Employment & HR team and welcome to another edition of Employment Matters.
For further information on any of the topics in this month’s Employment Matters, please contact a member of the Employment & HR team.
As ever, we welcome your feedback and if you would like to see a particular area or topic featured in future issues, please let us know.
- On call or just asleep?
- Age discrimination and constructive dismissal: keep control of your statements to employees
- Discrimination: right to work in the UK
- Protected Disclosures in the Tribunal
- Permission to work in the UK: update on fines
- Confidential Information: personal computers are not safe when there has been a breach