Your bespoke legal and financial affairs planning service
Skillfully managing your finances can help to mitigate risk and preserve your wealth for future generations. Despite the benefits, finding time for a proper review can be a struggle, especially when you have a busy work life.
That’s why we developed our Executive Wealthcare service to help you organise your legal and business affairs in the most efficient way possible.
The service includes a thorough review of your current circumstances and bespoke, proactive planning advice you can really trust.
At Clarke Willmott, we combine ‘bigger picture’ expertise with finely-tuned attention to detail to successfully protect our clients’ interests. So if you’re keen to improve your situation now and long into the future, please get in touch.
Who we can help
Our Executive Wealthcare service can be particularly helpful for entrepreneurs, employers and business owners, and others who play an integral role in running a business.
Executive Wealthcare brings focus and foresight to planning your legal and financial affairs, enabling you to take positive steps to preserve your wealth without getting bogged down in time-consuming paperwork.
- For business owners – we can also offer advice and support on business transactions.
- For families and partnerships – we can also provide advice and support on succession matters.
- For employers – we can also extend the Executive Wealthcare service to key members of staff, enabling you to offer a valuable employee benefit.
At Clarke Willmott, we have an expert understanding of the wider financial landscape and recognise the benefits of synergy between our Executive Wealthcare service and any independent financial advice you are receiving – or would benefit from receiving.
We’d be happy to work with your current independent financial adviser, or if one needs to be appointed, to help you to make an informed decision as to who might provide the best service for you.
Our Executive Wealthcare service
Through the Executive Wealthcare service, our multidisciplinary team of private client solicitors can advise you on:
- Business succession planning
- Generational involvement and planning
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Wealth structuring
- Estate planning
- Family matters including divorce
- Tax planning and compliance
- Trust and foundation services
- Philanthropic planning
- All aspects of property law including tax
We also provide you with a single point of contact for all on-going work. So, if you wish to action any advice, our team of specialist solicitors can take care of all the necessary drafting and help ensure it is properly implemented.
Whatever work you undertake with us it will always adhere to the same high standards.
Complete our free wealth healthcheck
To help get you started, we’ve created a free ‘wealth health’ assessment. It only takes a couple of minutes to find out what you need to do to get your personal financial and legal matters up to peak condition.
Why our clients choose us
Clarke Willmott has been helping clients and their families to organise their affairs and finances for over a century, enabling them to achieve financial long-term security and a better quality of life.
Here are some of the factors that make us the right legal team to support you:
- We combine a friendly, straightforward approach with exceptional service, recognised by the Law Society’s Lexcel quality mark for client care standards.
- We take the time to get to know you so that we understand the issues that matter most to you and your family.
- With seven offices throughout England and Wales, we combine national expertise with in-depth regional knowledge.
- Our regional structure also makes us extremely cost-competitive, especially when compared to other leading law firms.
Contact our Executive Wealthcare solicitors
To discover how our Executive Wealthcare service can help you, please contact Paul Davies or Georgia Collier to arrange a free initial consultation at a time and place to suit you, including via Skype.
At the consultation we can discuss your current situation and aspirations in detail, so that we fully understand your desired outcomes before devising a bespoke wealth planning strategy for you.