For employer organisations we offer a genuine “cradle to grave” support service for all employer organisations, ranging from small owner-operated concerns to large national and international companies. The combination of employment lawyers working with our HR consultants means we are always able to provide an appropriate cost effective solution to any issue or project that you might need to tackle.
Clarke Willmott’s HR Consultancy Unit covers all things People Management. There are a number of ways we can help employers at all the different stages of the Employment Life Cycle from Recruitment and Induction to Exit and Outplacement Programmes. This includes areas such as HR audits, production of employment contracts and Staff handbooks, people policies, systems and processes, performance management, immigration advice and management, restructuring and exit programmes.
We can provide regular on-site HR Support, remote ad hoc HR Advice and guidance or strategic HR Input on all areas of People Management. This can be immediate advice, on-going support or a one-off project.
Our service is simple. It’s all about you, your business, your people, your choice of support.
We do not offer an “off the shelf” HR product. Our service is entirely bespoke with support provided by the Clarke Willmott Employment and HR Team.
We understand that one size doesn’t fit all. Our HR Consultancy provides tailored HR and Employment law advice and support to meet the needs of your business.
It is about you getting the HR Support and Employment Advice that you need – not about what we want to sell you.
It is about providing a genuinely holistic service with our HR Consultants working hand in hand with our employment lawyers; truly joined up thinking that benefits you – the client.
We recognise that the individual requirements of our clients will vary. As such we offer a variety of options that you can choose from. Take a look through our PDF below which provides more detail on how we can help your business.
Whatever package of Employment and HR support services you choose you will always benefit from…
*Understanding – *Commercial Advice – *Support – *Guidance – *Professional expertise
Our team recently received a ‘commendation’ for the cost-benefits associated with the HR Consultancy Unit in the Financial Times Innovative Lawyer Awards 2013.
Our employment lawyers specialise in employment law. They are dedicated to this area of the law and the support and help that they can provide includes:
- Restructuring and exit programmes – Often working closely with our HR consultants, we can help you avoid the practical and legal pitfalls of restructuring the employment side of your business. This includes providing support through complicated and large-scale redundancy programmes.
- Litigation support – Within the Employment and HR team we have a specialist litigation and advocacy unit. This unit can help you deal with any employment law based claim that you have to deal with, including Employment Tribunal claims.
- Disciplinary and underperformance issues – Again, working with our own HR consultants, we can provide the support you need in dealing with these difficult disciplinary and underperformance issues that you have to face from time to time. The support includes providing you with any documents that you need, e.g. invitations to disciplinary hearings.
- Helpline – We provide a client helpline which allows you to speak with one of our HR consultants on HR & Employment issues Indeed, we encourage our clients to talk with us at the earliest opportunity in order to nib any employee issues in the bud.
- On-site support – For those trickier employment and HR issues, we are more than happy to meet you on-site. Our experience tells us that nothing beats “walking the floor” to help us really understand the dynamic of your business and the particular issue that you are dealing with.
- Corporate acquisitions and disposals – Working with our Corporate team, we have significant experience in advising businesses on the employee and employment aspects of sales and acquisitions. This will often involve the impact of TUPE. We can help steer you through this process with a comprehensive support service.
- Business immigration – We have a comprehensive business immigration service. This service ensures that we all your workers have the right to work in the UK and will also, for those key overseas appointments, ensure that the appropriate employment visas are in place.